Darek Domagalski

Rozmowy o innych książkach, komiksach.

Moderator: Ekipa Forum

Darek Domagalski

Postprzez mawete » 28 października 2007, o 18:01

Darek Domagalski vel Last Viking. Facet który kazał Gdańskiej mafi spadac na drzewo. Pisze, śpiewa, pootrafi lać w ryj. Jednym słowem człowiek.

Opowiadania:
SFFiH nr 14 (grudzień 2006) - ORP "DZIK" - Fugazi
SFFiH nr 15 (styczeń 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Slainte Mhath
SFFiH nr 17 (marzec 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Incubus
SFFiH nr 19 (maj 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Grendel
SFFiH nr 21 (lipiec 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Prasłowiańska Zamieć
SFFiH nr 22 (sierpień 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Białe Pióro
SFFiH nr 24 (październik 2007) - ORP "DZIK" - Wiedźma

Komiks:
scenariusz+tekst
SFFiH nr 12 (październik 2006) "Saga o Jarlu - prolog"
SFFiH nr 13 (listopad 2006) "Saga o Jarlu - Wyprawy Wikingów"
SFFiH nr 14 (grudzień 2006) "Saga o Jarlu - "Osada w Ogniu" - scenariusz+tekst
SFFiH nr 16 (luty 2007) - Saga o Jarlu - "Nocne Hałasy"
SFFiH nr 18 (kwiecień 2007) - Saga o Jarlu - "Jarl i Weregowie"
Protexisi me Deus a conventu malignantium:
a multitudine operantium iniquitatem.
mawete

Postprzez Lafcadio » 28 października 2007, o 18:42

Czytałem któreś ORP Dzik, gdzie był Cthulhu AFAIR. Nie spodobało mi się ze względu na swoją ćwiekowość. Czytałem też jeden komiks, chyba jego, ale nie pamiętam który. Lepiej, to fakt. Ogólnie: better luck next time.
One individual always has the answers to our problems
One individual is always there when called upon
No mortal can deter this individual
Lafcadio, This Person Is You!

"włączyłem tlen tylko po to, aby powiedzieć, że niezłe z ciebie ciacho" - Haven
Lafcadio
Webmaster

Postprzez Agi » 28 października 2007, o 19:24

Bawią mnie do łez Last Vikingowe opowieści. :mrgreen:
Świat ma mnie w nosie - z wzajemnością
Agi

Postprzez Sosnechristo » 3 listopada 2007, o 11:09

Twórczość Vikinga znam z jednego opowiadania - "Prasłowiańska Zamieć". Niestety innych nie czytałem, bo:
a) jeszcze nie byłem czytelnikiem SFFH, kiedy się DZIKi ukazywały
b) pominąłem jakiś numer SFFH, kiedy już byłem czytelnikiem.

To może jakaś książka będzie, co by czytelnikom wygodniej się czytało? :mrgreen:
Sosnechristo

Postprzez Last Viking » 5 listopada 2007, o 11:47

Siedem opowiadań ORP „Dzik” ukazało się na łamach SFFiH i był to owoc pracy z roku 2006. W tym roku powstały jeszcze dwa, dłuższe, w stylu „Prasłowiańskiej Zamieci”, ale nie mam czasu żeby je przejrzeć i poprawić. Być może dopiszę jeszcze jedno, dwa – które mam w głowie i wyjdzie z tego całkiem spory zbiorek opowiadań. :)
Ale to dopiero za jakiś czas.

Ten rok poświęciłem na pisanie powieści historycznej, z elementami mistycyzmu i nie jest to bynajmniej łatwa, przyjemna oraz zabawna opowieść. Zarówno jarl, jak i ORP „Dzik” to pisane z dystansem, opowieści w których mogę postmodernistycznie pobawić się aluzjami kulturowymi, literackimi, społecznymi a nawet politycznymi.
Najbardziej jednak interesuje mnie natura ludzka, ludzie w obliczu ważnych wydarzeń, w obliczu Stwórcy i ich wybory. I na tym chcę się w najbliższym czasie skupić.
Nie oznacza to, że porzucę dzielną załogę „Dzika” ;)

Dziękuję i serdecznie pozdrawiam.
Last Viking

Postprzez MARTIN ANN DRIMM » 5 listopada 2007, o 17:51

No, Darku, pozostaje życzyć Ci wytrwałości i lekkiego pióra :) Powodzenia i tak trzymać :D
Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek Obrazek
MARTIN ANN DRIMM
Szef

Postprzez Sosnechristo » 7 listopada 2007, o 19:19

Last Viking napisał(a):Ten rok poświęciłem na pisanie powieści historycznej, z elementami mistycyzmu i nie jest to bynajmniej łatwa, przyjemna oraz zabawna opowieść. Zarówno jarl, jak i ORP „Dzik” to pisane z dystansem, opowieści w których mogę postmodernistycznie pobawić się aluzjami kulturowymi, literackimi, społecznymi a nawet politycznymi.
Najbardziej jednak interesuje mnie natura ludzka, ludzie w obliczu ważnych wydarzeń, w obliczu Stwórcy i ich wybory. I na tym chcę się w najbliższym czasie skupić.
Nie oznacza to, że porzucę dzielną załogę „Dzika” ;)

Ja myślę! :)

Co do powieści - komu planujesz ją "opylić"? Fabryce, Runie, a może wydawnictwie nie-fantastycznym?
Sosnechristo

Postprzez Last Viking » 9 listopada 2007, o 08:07

Co do powieści - komu planujesz ją "opylić"? Fabryce, Runie, a może wydawnictwie nie-fantastycznym?

Powieść jest na etapie kolejnych żmudnych poprawek i tworzenia przypisów, ale powoli rozglądam się za wydawnictwem.
Oczywiście w grę wchodzą też te głównonurtowe, gdyż powieść jest charakterystyczna dla tego gatunku, a fantastyczność jest na poziomie mistycyzmu.

pozd
Last Viking

Re: Darek Domagalski

Postprzez nuning » 4 maja 2018, o 04:59

Thank you for the information you provided.

Gclub มือถือ
nuning

How to download Norton antivirus

Postprzez davidmartin4797 » 18 stycznia 2021, o 09:15

You just need to complete the Paypal Login  process and link your bank account to it and then you are all set to go. After a successful PayPal account sign in, you can send/receive, check account balance, and also view the details of your transactions.But if you do not have an account, Roku.com/link  you would need to create one first before even thinking of logging in.  Cash App Login well if you still have doubts about creating a PayPal account, then you should have no fear because there are over 267 million active users on ij.start.cannon to show you how legit the platform is. This so super post Creative Testing With Statistical Significance.Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. Computer Repair Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. 123.hp.com/setup It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. 192.168.l.l  Thanks for taking the time to share with us such a great article. paypal sign In found such a significant number of fascinating stuff with regards to your blog particularly its discussion. Roadrunner Email Login Keep doing awesome. Here We'll discuss creating an email Coinbase Login spectrum account and how to sign in to an email spectrum account? Spectrum is a trade name for the Telecommunications Charter, and is used by the organization to market consumer cables such as TV , Internet, telephone and wireless services. Mcafee.com/activate also provides an email service through spectrum subscription packages (Webmail Service). Quickbooks Online Login You can create up to seven free email addresses using Spectrum Internet Services. A user can create an email address for the sender, twc or roadrunner to log in to their email address, webmail, username or primary or administrative email address to manage their account and have full access to all account functions. Spectrum login usernames and email addresses for family members can be created. These are standard usernames and have limited access, but each username has a separate email box. As we know, Amazon Prime Video is one of the best apps for watching web series and movies on the app, and on the other hand the subscription cost of prime video mytv is cheaper. Amazon Mytv Enter Code is required when you activate it on your smart tv. www.amazon.com/mytv Now download it free just you need to follow the simple & easy process which is given below. Hotmail Sign In Another thing that Netflix has in wide spread with Hulu is that you won't find a way to see it in each country. Reddit NFL Streams Instead, you're going to be redirected into an internet page that explains just how to look at on cellular apparatus (by way of the cellular program ). Below, you'll find that the whole checklist of the great deal newto Amazon Prime Video in the November and December, with this suggestions from bold. paypal login This informative article you are going to find out just how to log in amazon.com/mytv and the way exactly to coming your apparatus into watching www.amazon.com/code Prime Videos articles. In the event you sore each goes adroitly throughout apparatus activation afterward earn a profit of in this informative article till the detract.
davidmartin4797

Postprzez davidjohns » 31 stycznia 2021, o 09:21

paypal login provides online payment solutions to its users worldwide. PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or PayPal account balances. It facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. Paypal allows every individual to create an account on its platform, which is then link to a user's account. After making an account, once the identification and proof of funds get completed.

mcafee.com/activate : We will tell you how you can download, install and activate Mcafee Antivirus in your mac or windows.
davidjohns

Postprzez davidjohns » 31 stycznia 2021, o 09:24

Some quickbooks error codes also give a lot of problems. Due to which many users also face lots of difficulties in using QuickBooks. In which some files of your company are also lost and you face difficulty in keeping the files of your company in it. Some of these are known as quickbooks error 3371 and 11118.

for mcafee and aol errors:
mcafee.com/activate
aol email login
davidjohns

Postprzez colecaw829 » 3 marca 2021, o 05:44

All you need to do is to visit the web portal and enter 8 digit verification code at the time of the activation process. The user can easily activate Youtube on smart devices such as smart tv, Apple TV, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, and other streaming media players. youtube.com/activate |
foxnews.com/activate |
quickbooks online login |
foxnews.com/connect |
AOL mail down |
QuickBooks Online Login |
QuickBooks Online Login |
quickbooks login |
roku.com/link |
roku.com/link |
urlroku.com/link |
aol games online |
aol online games |